I don’t care what anyone says but this shrimp cocktail recipe is my favorite to make.
Write a review
- 30 prawns, fresh or frozen is fine
- 400ml tomato ketchup
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- ½ teaspoon salt and pepper
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- Thaw prawns if needed. Cook in salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Cook in 3 batches. Set aside in colander and run cold water over them. Set aside.
- Whisk the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate for t least 1 hour.
- Serve with the shrimp in cocktail glasses or on a platter.
Chef Stuart O'Keeffe http://chefstuart.com/